You can add liquidity for any token pair by staking both through the Liquidity page.
By adding liquidity you all earn 0.3% of all trades on this pair proportional to your share of the pool. Fees are added to the pool, accrue in real time and can be claimed by withdrawing your liquidity.
In return for adding liquidity, you’ll receive LP Tokens you can stake in Farms to earn ICR rewards!
To provide liquidity, you’ll need to commit an amount of any token pair you like. Your lowest value (in USD) of the two tokens will be the limit to the liquidity you can provide.
You can easily trade for any tokens you need. Visit our How to Trade on PancakeSwap guide if you need to.
In this example, we will add liquidity using TRX and ICR.
Visit the Liquidity page.
2. Click the Add Liquidity button and choose your Token you want to add.
3. If you cant find the Token in the default list you can add a token manually by entering the smart contract adress when you select the token.
4. Enter an amount on one of the tokens under “Input”. The other will calculate automatically. If your balance is too low on one pair you will see “Insufficient balance” than you need to enter a lower amount.
5. The Supply button will light up. Click it.
6. A window will appear saying how much you will receive. Click the Confirm Supply button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
7. After a short wait you will see your LP Token balance at the bottom of the page.
You can repeat the steps above to add more liquidity at any time.
To remove liquidity.
1. Visit the Liquidity page and select your Pool you want to manage
2. Click Remove will appear new window.
3. Use the buttons or slider to choose what percent to remove. Choose MAX to remove everything.